Happy New Year everybody!
Just wanted to make sure to thank all who has supported Paper Never Refused Ink this year, and to wish you all the best for 2021.
2020 has been a truly terrible year for many people, and our thoughts tonight are with those who are ill, or are recovering, and most importantly with all those deceased & bereaved.
Within the midst of such much difficulty, there still is a lot to be thankful for, and if this year has thought us anything it is to make sure that you appreciate what you have, here and now, as who know what the future brings.
With everything that’s happen over the year, many of the great plans did not come to pass, however plenty did.
The biggest highlight of the year was the success of the daily word prompts with Cobh Readers and Writers Festival during the first lockdown. What a joy it was to participate in, and what fantastic work was produced by all those that took part.
The other written work highlights where:
1. First draft of my first novel written.
2. First draft of my first non-fiction book written.
3. First fantasy story published in The Bard of the Isles. Massive thanks to the British Irish Writing Community, and all the editorial board there.
4. Numerous poems published throughout the year. Huge thanks in particular to Mark Ulyseas Author & Live Encounters Poetry & Writing.
5. A number of articles published in An Cosantóir & The Cobh Chronicle.
Also, the increase in engagement has seen the website gain a 30% increase in traffic over 2019. The other media accounts have added hundreds of followers.
So thank you one and all, let’s look forward to 2021 with hope & optimism, and let’s carry each other into the New Year with the friendship & solidarity which saw us through the darkest days of 2020.
#NewYearsEve2021 #NewYearsEve #2021 #thankyouforyoursupport #ThankYou
Leave a Reply